Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Amazing Quotes

Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
$Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
$Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
$Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
$Refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
$Neglecting development and refinement of the mind;
$Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.   -- Cierco

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.
To know and not to do is really not to know.
A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it, is committing another mistake.
-- Confucius

He, the brave alone, can deny the self         -- Swami Vivekananda

No comments:

Post a Comment