Monday, April 4, 2011

My Thoughts

The two things that must be said when we feel, 
   however mostly hesitated are "I love you" & "I am sorry".
Be sure to say these when its time and be sure to mean it, 
  when it is said otherwise they are just words.      - Sara

Suffering ends, when we turn our dislikes to likes  - Sara

Why blame yesterday today, 
Why not do things to stop blame today by tomorrow - Sara

If time gives you everything that you dislike, 
It is not to irritate you but to get you prepared for the worst that is unexpected - Sara

The most valuable treasure one can ever earn is a small place in someone's heart - Sara

True realization of one's mistake is not when he is ready for forgiveness but for punishment - Sara

True knowledge is something that even our enemy appreciates - Sara

To be the best you need to undergo the worst - Sara

Life will be wonderful, 
not when we question ourselves "Is there somebody for me?" 
but when we start asking "Am I there for somebody?" - Sara

You dont get to find the person who truly loves you, 
only they get to find you, 
that's how love works      - Sara

Giving space for the person to decide for themselves is the only way we can respect the one we love the most, 
but we think it is the other way around  - Sara

In Love its never he/she lost me, 
its always I lost him/her                           - Sara

Never give up, however if you choose to, 
delay it as much as possible                     - Sara

Everything looks better as long as it is not ours - Sara

Knowing the known is Knowledge, 
Knowing the unknown is wisdom            - Sara

Giving freedom and being trustworthy is the only way to earn the unshakeable place in women's heart - Sara

You should not be a substitute in someones life, 
you should be unsubstitutable in someone's life - Sara

That's how that is and so that is that - Sara

Love is like butterfly, as close you to go to catch it, 
it will keep moving away, 
However if you let it free and wait, 
it will come and sit in your palms         - Sara

When enough is enough, then its more than enough - Sara

To lead is a responsibility not an authority - Sara

Its better to regret if something goes wrong by our own decision,
than by others suggested decision              - Sara

The Polymorphic (I don't know)
******************************

One of the easiest answer for most questions in life is I don't know.
Though it is used as an answer for most questions, the interesting fact is that it is only meant in its original sense only for a very few times.
That's the reason why I call it a polymorphic, it takes it meaning by the context, situation or by the ones involved.

Many use it as a reason for their mistakes.
Some are commitment phobic and so they use it to escape.
Some even use it to express their love.
Some times some use it to express its opposite meaning(I know).
Some use it to hide things, which they are not willing to share.
And finally only few, very few use it, as it is meant.

- Sara

For almost all our problems we know the answers ourselves
We are either ignorant or fear to accept them, and search for better answers
However, No matter how hard is our search we won't find one that is better than what is already known
You can't force your mind to believe onto something that does not exist
We can't fool ourselves however we try all the time
We are the better person to know our mistakes and correct them

- Sara

Anger is outburst of accumulated stress
Stress is reflex to unreasonable fear
Fear arises with doubts
Doubts are due to lack of clarity
Clarity comes from detailed information
Information can be gathered by paying attention
Attention is possible on those of our interest
Interest comes on those we love
Love is realized only with trust
Trust comes from believing.
So Believe

- Sara

You are your curse as well you are your gift  - Sara

The best way to answer all the questions is by not asking them - Sara

I am the solution because I am the problem
I am the problem and so I am the solution      - Sara

Love is not, I like being with you so I love you
Love is, I love loving you so I love you              - Sara


Prayer
******
Oh God! Give me a sight which doesn't just see but see through
Oh God! Give me a speech which doesn't lie but truth
Oh God! Give me a heart which doesn't ask but give
Oh God! Give me a mind which doesn't question but accept    
                                                                           - Sara

Oh God! Help me, find me
Oh God! Help me, know me
Oh God! Help me, answer me
Oh God! Help me, win me
                                                                               - Sara

The more you aware, the more you be blissful
The more you ignore, the more you be miserable - Sara

If you try to weigh, all the best moments in my life except those moments with you at one side 
and on other side any single moment with you.
The side with all the best moments will yield - Sara


Will and it will - Sara

Victory is relative, when you win others
Victory is absolute, when you win your yesterday by your today - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment